The holiday season brings with it a unique opportunity to showcase your festive spirit, and what better way to do so than with the John XXIII Coat Of Arms Unisex Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater? This sweater is not your typical festive attire; it’s a remarkable fusion of tradition, history, and holiday cheer. Adorned with the intricate and meaningful coat of arms of Pope John XXIII, this knitted masterpiece transcends ordinary Christmas attire to become a symbol of both faith and festivity. Join us as we explore the rich symbolism and joyful aesthetics of this extraordinary sweater, a perfect blend of tradition and merriment that’s sure to make your holiday season special.
John XXIII Coat Of Arms Unisex Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater Description Information:
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% spandex (manufactured in Vietnam ship use factory)
- 95% polyester – 5% spandex (manufactured in China factory)
- Wool active fiber is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
NOTE: John XXIII Coat Of Arms Unisex Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.